Ramen Noodles With Peas, Mushrooms and Crispy Fried Chicken🍜
Ramen Noodles and Fried Chicken in one recipe? Yes, you’ve heard it right. If you're craving something really comforting, you definitely need this in your life right now. I don't know about you but lately I’ve been dreaming a lot about juicy, full-on meals, especially on these long, winter evenings. It is also a perfect solution if you want to spice up your boring fried chicken. Just make sure you slice the meat very thinly to get the most crispy result possible. Don’t be afraid to change the ingredients, just use any kind of vegetables you find at home. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy your meal!
- 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
For the ramen
For the chicken
- Heat some olive oil in a huge pot. Add the bacon and cook until crispy. Add the onion, garlic, paprika and pepper and cook until caramelized. Add the stock, peanut butter, coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add the noodles and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a frying pan, add the veggies and roast until nicely crispy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 plates for the chicken: one with flour, one with the egg and one with the breadcrumbs mixed with some sesame seeds.
- Put the chicken first into the flour, then the eggs then the breadcrumbs. Make sure they are fully covered.
- Heat oil in a pan (this time, we'll need a little bit more), add chicken and fry the chicken until golden and crispy.
- Serve with some soft/hard boiled eggs, cilantro and lime.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go