For this recipe I chose red kidney beans & chickpeas. But I have also made this recipe using black beans and white kidney beans, and it still tastes amazing. So use whatever you have in your pantry or whatever you like better!
Instant Pot Chicken Chili
If you like super simple and quick recipes, this is the one for you. There is barely any chopping requires & most things you will find in your pantry.
If you are vegan or vegetarian, leave out the chicken & maybe add in an extra can of beans.
I topped mine with sour cream & fresh green onions. I also love topping this chili with crushed nachos.
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 23 Minutes|Total time: 28 Minutes
- Put all ingredients (except corn) into the instant pot & stir to combine.
- Close the lid and place the valve to seal.
- Click pressure cook, or manual and set the timer for 13 minutes.
- Once the 13 minutes is up, allow the pressure to actually release for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, move the valve to vent then carefully remove the lid.
- Pull out the chicken and shred.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the pot, and also add the corn.
- Stir together & serve!
- Some of my favourite toppings: - sour cream - chopped green onions - shredded cheese - crushed nachos