Muddy Buddy Brownies
You ready for your newest late-night craving? Introducing... Muddy Buddy Brownies! Muddy buddies, also known as puppy chow, is corn Chex cereal drenched in chocolate, peanut butter, and then powdered sugar. They’re totally addicting. You know what else is addicting? Brownies. So I combined the two. Although I’m usually a fan of making my brownies from scratch, I simplified this recipe by making it so you can make this with any brownie mix you have on hand, and simply adding in the muddy Buddy ingredients, and then rolling the whole thing in powdered sugar. I say this in all humility- it’s total genius! Since I know your mouth is watering already, do yourself a favor and make these ASAP!
- 9 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips. While still warm, add the 1 cup of Peanut Butter and mix in the 2 cups of slightly crushed corn chex into it.
- In a separate bowl, mix the brownie batter according to the directions. Fold in the Corn Chex mixture, then place in a greased pan.
- Bake according to the directions, but you might need to add a few more minutes to the bake time since the added ingredients make it thicker.
- After it's done baking, let it cool completely before cutting into. Cut them to whatever size you want, then roll each one in the 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go