My little one loves pasta. In fact he loves it so much that he can have it three times a day. So every week we have a pasta day in our family. After all, who does not want to avoid those mealtime tantrums. Happy kid, Happy Mom ❤️
In this quick pasta recipe, I have used Farfalle pasta - made of semolina and durum wheat flour. I have used finely chopped tomatoes. Instead of that you can use store bought pasta sauce. This recipe is vegetarian and is easy to make and gets ready in 15- 20 minutes.
Here is my Farfalle pasta recipe. Hope you like it. Do try and let me know your feedback.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Boil pasta as per instructions on the packet; strain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic and onions. Cook for a few mins.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, salt, pasta seasoning and cook. Alternatively you can use store bought pasta sauce.
- Stir in chopped veggies of your choice. Turn off the stove.
- Add 2 tbs each of cheddar, Parmesan and mozzarella. ( You can skip this step if you don’t like cheese).
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Serve while it’s hot.