Vitamin C Loaded Citrus 🍊 Salad
As we are in North America, in winter with the heater running all day long, the air is dry, our bodies are dehydrated. I believe this Vitamin C loaded salad will give you enough daily dose of vitamin C and hydrate your body quickly.It can be a great healthy salad or healthy no sugar dessert . Specifically super bowl party approach, this can be a great alternative for wings, I mean it 😉.
- 4 Serves
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Use knife cut out the skin of the oranges
- Slice them into a quarter inch thin slices
- Soak the Fennel heart in salt water for 10mins and wash it off with clean water
- Slice the Fennel heart
- Assemble them into a big plate
- I like it as no sugar dessert so I didn’t put anything. For more salad taste, you can add a pinch sea salt, pepper and olive to give it a kick.