3 Layer Peanut Butter Cups
Not many of us can resist a good chocolate peanut butter dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth. Tell me I’m wrong! When I was younger, I use to prefer other treats over peanut butter but as I’ve gotten older my appreciation for PB has only grown! Now, I crave it more than ever!
Today, I made a classic treat with that Chere flare! So, I present you with my “3 Layer Peanut Butter Cups”. These are the easy, fast, and oh so delicious homemade treat you need! How can you resist those fun layers and that flaky sea salt? I know I can’t!
- 12 PB Cups
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- Melt half of the chocolate chips in a double boiler, stirring until smooth. Spoon and divide melted chocolate evenly into each of the 12 lined cups.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set before adding the next layer.
- In a bowl, beat together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and butter until smooth. Spoon the peanut butter evenly on-top of each chocolate layer.
- Put muffin tin in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the peanut butter layer to set.
- Melt the second half of the chocolate in a double boiler. Evenly spoon the chocolate on top of each peanut butter layer, dividing it between the muffin tins. Meaningfully tap the muffin tin on the counter to help evenly smooth out the top layer. If desired, sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Place the muffin tin back into the freezer for 10 minutes to allow it to set the top chocolate layer. Remove from freezer and devour!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go