Easy White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles
Anyone looking for easy post holiday baking ideas? I know I’m keeping things simple since turning my home upside down baking up a storm during the holiday season! Sometimes we just need something yummy without heating our house, spending hours, and making a huge mess of things.
My “Easy White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles” is the perfect simple recipe for this time of year. All the holiday feels in one bite. These truffles are especially perfect if you have left over gingerbread men you need to recycle or just want a sweet bite without all the work! Plus, OH SO YUM!!
- 20 Truffles
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Crush gingerbread men or gingersnaps in a food processor. Add in softened cream cheese, molasses, extract, salt, cinnamon, and ginger. Pulse together until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Shape dough into about 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet. Refrigerate truffles for at least one hour until firm.
- Chop white chocolate and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until melted. Use a fork to coat the gingerbread truffles and place back on baking sheet. While chocolate is still wet, decorate with sprinkles. Repeat process with remaining truffles.
- Place baking sheet back into the refrigerator for another hour until white chocolate has set. Devour!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go