Miso Maple Glazed Salmon
I'm a big fan of salmon and I am always changing up my salmon recipes. This is an easy recipe that is healthy, yummy, and can be served anytime. What makes this recipe so delicious was the high-quality ingredients like fresh ginger, miso paste, and of course Hutchinson pure Nova Scotia organic maple syrup. The combination of miso paste and maple syrup was outstanding. Put a pot of rice or farro on the stovetop before prepping the salmon and while the fish is baking, prepare a salad. Your dinner will be ready from start to finish within 30 minutes. This is an excellent weeknight meal.
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- * Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- * Slice salmon into two equal portions, pat dry, and set aside.
- * In a small bowl, whisk the miso paste, maple syrup, mirin, vinegar, ginger, garlic and optional red pepper flakes until smooth. Add a bit of warm water if it’s too thick
- * Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add salmon to the sheet pan and spread the glaze over the salmon. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes
- * Place the sheet pan in the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 12 minutes.
- * Set oven to broiler to high and move salmon under the broiler for 2 minutes to crisp up the surface.
- Garnish as described. Serve and enjoy
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go