A mixture of paprika, garlic, salt, pepper and turmeric makes this dish so flavorful!
Vegan Tofu Veggie Scramble
Tofu scrambles have become a staple in my kitchen! I love how quickly a tofu scramble comes together and are packed with veggies and protein. Plus, it's a great way to get turmeric in - which has great anti-inflammatory properties-just make sure to add in fresh black pepper to increase your body's ability to absorb the turmeric's amazing properties!
I love having these tofu scrambles on their own or filling my favorite tortillas to make some delicious tacos. This is also a great topper for a breakfast potato hash!
This scramble is packed with mushrooms, red peppers, and kale; ensuring you get your veggies in first thing in the morning!
I top mine with avocado. Fresh salsa and cheese also go great with this scramble! Feel free to swap out kale for spinach!
Check out more recipes on my blog: www.sweetescapekitchen.com
- 1 serving
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Wash your produce thoroughly. Thinly slice your mushrooms, chop your pepper and kale.
- In a heated pan that has nonstick spray, add your mushrooms. Add salt and pepper and sauté for a few minutes until they are softened.
- Add in your kale and peppers and cook down for 2 minutes.
- Crumble your tofu over the veggie mixture and add in all your spices.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add salt pepper to taste. Make sure the spices are well disbursed throughout the tofu. Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the tofu is warmed through.
- Serve and enjoy! I like to top mine with avocado!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go