I LOVE guacamole, but getting it at any restaurant is always extra.. and that's why I learned to make it at home! It's honestly so easy, and for the same price, you can get a much bigger portion size. It's perfect to make for game nights when guests come over or even just for any taco night. I'm usually not too picky about my groceries and where they're from -- I always want the best value -- but I do try to buy my avocados from Whole Foods. It's not absolutely necessary, but I've just personally noticed the Whole Foods avocados are consistently the best. The other ones are a hit or miss!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Dice roma tomatoes and red onion into small pieces.
- Finely chop desired amount of cilantro. Or you can leave it out! Some people don't like cilantro.
- Mash the ripe avocados and add the diced tomatoes, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Add the salt and taste. Adjust salt accordingly.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go