Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am a big coffee fan (and by some people's definition- a coffee addict.) I recently suggested coffee butter to a friend and she said she already drinks so much coffee that she feels like she doesn't need it in another form.. Well I can't relate! I will take some extra espresso wherever and whenever I can get it! If you're in the same boat as me, this cookie recipe is for you. All you need is some granulated instant coffee- not just ground coffee. It doesn't get much better than some extra espresso tossed into a chewy chocolate chip cookie.
- 12 cookies
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Add the instant coffee to your dough and make sure it's incorporated.
- Roll the dough into balls and bake at 350 for ~12 min.
- When the cookies have expanded and are almost done, take the pan out and tap it on the stove to create the crinkled look and a chewy center. Place back in the oven to finish baking.
- Top with sea salt and more ground coffee when they're done!
- Any cookie dough works- you can even use a homemade recipe!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go