- 3/4 Jar of Marinara (I used Rao's)
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1 lb. Mild Italian Sausage
- Mozzarella Topping
- Oregano Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare noodles according to instructions.
- In a large skillet, brown the Italian sausage.
- In a casserole dish, add the sausage, noodles, sauce, and veggies.
- After giving this a good stir, cover with cheese and add a few of the veggies to the top.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake for 20 minutes.
Published January 28th, 2021 5:22 PM