Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 Dish
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare noodles according to instructions.
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef. Add in the onions and continue to sautee. Salt and pepper.
- Add in the 3 tbsps of flour and stir until it coats the beef.
- Pour in beef broth, sour cream, and dijon mustard. Give this a good stir until the sour cream has dissolved.
- Add in 1 cup of cheese and the noodles. Give another good stir and pour into a casserole dish.
- Top the casserole with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes.