Peach Crunch Cheesecake Bars
Do you have any nostalgic flavors in your life? I’m sure there’s plenty, but for me, peach is a nostalgic flavor. We had a peach tree growing up, and for whatever reason, my parents always referred to it as my tree. For many years it grew so many peaches that the branches sagged, we handed out all of the extras to our neighbors our friends, and had a wonderful supply of fresh, juicy peaches. I was always so proud of it! Although I’m pretty sure I did none of the work to keep it alive 😉
All that to say- I was so happy to concoct these Peach Crunch Cheesecake bars this week, they’re SO good! You get a hint of cinnamon from the crust, a slight tang from the peach preserves that’s mixed into the batter, and then it’s finished off with a crunchy Graham Cracker/ freeze-dried peach topping. It’s just sweet, crunchy, tangy, and rich enough to satisfy a sweet tooth!
Is your mouth watering yet?? Then MAKE IT! And then let me know how it is when you do by dropping me a comment down below!
- 12 Bars
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 35 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then line a 9x13 pan with foil, making sure it sticks up both of the sides so you can easily remove it after baking. Lightly spray it with cooking oil.
- Mix your 2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp of brown sugar, and 10 tbsp of melted butter. Set the mixture into your pan, pressing it up the sides about 1/8 of an inch. Put it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While your crust cooks, combine the 1 1/3 Peach preserves, 24oz of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 3 Tbsp of Brown sugar with an electric mixer. Combine well, until there's little to no chunks.
- Add the 1 tsp of vanilla, 2 eggs, and 1/2 tsp of salt to the cheesecake batter and combine. Pour over the graham cracker crust and bake for 35-40 minutes, until there is only a slight jiggle.
- When it's done baking, let it come to room temperature. Let it chill for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator. 6. Right before you serve it, make the topping. Combine the 1 cup of freeze-dried peaches and 4 Graham crackers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until large crumbs remain. Add to a small bowl, then pour in the 3 Tbsp of melted butter and 3 Tbsp of Brown sugar. Mix together. Spread out the 2 cups of whipped cream on top, then sprinkle on the peach Graham Cracker mixture. Enjoy!
- *These can be found at most grocery stores, but I've seen them at Target and Walmart most recently.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go