Baked Salmon With Steamed Broccoli
One of my favorite quick and healthy to go to meals, is baked salmon. Personally I really enjoy fish and I consider it a main source of nutrition in our diet. I actually like having salmon in all of its forms: raw, baked, grilled, in stews or pasta sauce.
Having said that, consuming too much of anything could lead to serious health issues. That's why we try to have it once every other week to avoid getting mercury poisoning.
If you have any health concerns or if you're not sure of how much to consume of it, make sure to consult with a health care professional first.
What I love about this recipe is that it calls for very few ingredients but it's still full of flavor and texture.
Hopefully you'll give it a try and enjoy it
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to °400. Then add the fish, skin down in a deep baking dish.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and massage the fish
- Conver in tinfoil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Steam or boil the broccoli florets
- Drizzle some olive oil in a skillet and sautee the broccoli. Add salt and pepper to taste
- I served this meal with a side of jasmine rice but you can have it on its own, with steamed veggies or salad