What makes these cinnamon rolls outstanding is the caramelization they get on the bottom once they are cooked. Once you have prepped the dough and the filling, scoop out one tsp of filling into each of the 12 muffin cups.
Easiest Ever Cinnamon Rolls
Have you ever been intimidated by the process of making bread? If you have, fear not because this super easy recipe makes the best cinnamon rolls and doesn’t require the use of yeast. It’s a perfect recipe if you want a fast delicious cinnamon roll that doesn’t compromise on flavor or texture. These cinnamon rolls always come out tender and flaky with the yummiest gooey center. I love how quickly these come together, they can be prepped and ready to eat in just a little over 30 minutes, which is perfect for those days that you are craving a sweet treat.
On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into a large rectangle. Aim to get it at least 12” long.
Evenly spread out the remaining cinnamon filling and roll up the dough into a log. Slice into 12 equal pieces.
Place each slice into a muffin cup and bake.
It’s helpful to place another tray or foil under the cinnamon rolls as they like to bubble over sometimes.
After about 20 minutes in the oven you will have the most perfect golden cinnamon rolls! Remove them from the muffin tins promptly and place the rolls on a piece of parchment paper as the bottoms can get quite sticky.
These make a delicious dessert or tasty treat for brunch.
- 12 Rolls
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
- Once evenly combined and the mixture is crumbly add in 1 cup of milk and continue to mix until a soft smooth dough is formed.
- Set aside and prepare the filling by creaming together 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Scoop out 1 tsp of the filling into each individual muffin cup.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle. Aim for it to be at least 12” long.
- Spread the filling mixture evenly over the dough and roll up into a log.
- Slice the log into 12 equal slices and place each slice into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.