Chocolate Cake (One Bowl)
Calling all chocolate lovers! The only thing standing between you and this delicious chocolate cake is 1 bowl and 9 ingredients! It’s that easy. I’m a sucker for chocolate cake, but making the kitchen a mess drives me crazy!
Now you can literally have your cake and eat it too :) Toss all the ingredients into one bowl, bake and 30-40 mins later you’ll have a beautiful chocolate cake. Frost with your favourite chocolate icing and 'Tah Dah!' You’re done :)
Oh and it can also be made Vegan. Give this recipe a try today and let me know how it turns out. Happy baking my friends!
- 1 Cake
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F and grease a 6 inch round cake pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, Sift flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Make three depressions and pour the oil into one well, the vinegar into the second well and the vanilla into the third well.
- Add milk and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour the batter into your prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 50- 55 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Once the cake has cooled, frost it with your favourite chocolate icing. Enjoy!
- Optional: Once the cake has cooled, I cut my cake in half so there is two layers to my cake.
- Optional: You can also use this recipe with an 8x8 inch cake pan. Simply reduce the baking time to 30- 40 mins.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go