Spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips has to be my all time favorite appetizer. In college, my friends and I would go to good ol’ Applebee’s a couple nights a week for half price appetizers. We would share spinach and artichoke dip, wings, mozzarella sticks, and of course a triple chocolate meltdown. And they had the best spinach and artichoke dip EVER. I haven’t had it in years. When Christmas came around and I was asked to bring an appetizer, of course spinach and artichoke dip was the first thing that came to my mind. I think it’s safe to say Applebee’s is no longer my favorite spin dip.
Healthy(ish) Spinach & Artichoke Dip
3 (2 Reviews)
- 10 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 20 Minutes Total time: 30 min
- 16 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 Tbsp hot diced jalapeños
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a cast iron or sauce pan on medium low heat, combine all of your ingredients and mix well. Let simmer and stir occasionally. Once it’s all melted and bubbly, it’s ready!
- I like to make mine ahead of time and let simmer in the crockpot until it’s time to serve.