Paleo Chocolate Banana Bread
Right now you might be thinking "Oh lord here we go, ANOTHER banana bread recipe the internet doesn't need" and rolling your eyes. But, there's a reason I'm posting this recipe and a reason I've been teasing it on my instagram all week (if you missed my reels you'll want to check them both out, mostly because I just think they're fun... but anyway...) That reason is... it is SO FREAKIN GOOD! Plus, did I mention it's Paleo friendly?! Yep. 100% grain free and dairy free. If you want to make it vegan, follow the steps in this recipe to swap out the eggs.
Also, side bar but who else is obsessed with Instagram's new Reels feature?! I'm too old for TikTok and TBH I have too many things going on to learn a new form of social media, so let's keep it all in one place and keep this train MOVING.... moving right along into Paleo Chocolate Banana Bread station!
Mmmkay I know. That was corny. I never claimed to be cool you guys.
Now, if you're asking why I added chocolate to this recipe, I'll kindly ask you to leave. WHY NOT add chocolate?! It makes every single thing in the world better and if you disagree I don't know if we can be friends. Whether you decide to eat this for breakfast, a snack, or dessert is entirely up to you, I just know you need to eat it. Like, now. What better way to start your weekend off than with a little chocolate banana bread?! I honestly can't think of one. Go ahead and make it, I can't wait to hear what you think! Don't forget to leave me a comment below when you do and tag your photos
- 1 Loaf
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and grease a 9×4 loaf pan
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas then add in eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, oat milk, melted coconut pol, and cinnamon. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Gradually add your dry ingredients to the wet mixing to combined + adding a tbsp of oat milk at a time if batter is a bit too thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a silicone spatula, if using.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Optional for presentation: Slice 1 banana in half lengthwise and place 1/2 of banana on top of batter in loaf pan while baking.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go