Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
Introducing my favourite double chocolate chip muffins. They pair perfectly with your morning coffee! All you need is one bowl and ten ingredients to make these delicious double chocolate chip muffins!
They are super easy to make, super quick to bake and super delicious to eat! They use simple ingredients and they can also be made vegan. And honestly, who doesn’t love a recipe that only uses one bowl? I always enjoy a recipe that doesn’t make a big mess in the kitchen. So, what are you waiting for? Whip up a batch today and let me know how you like them :)
- 8 Muffins
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease or line a muffin tin with muffin baking cups.
- Sift flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Make three depressions and pour the oil into one well, the vinegar into the second well and the vanilla into the third well.
- Add milk and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour batter into your greased muffin tin. This recipe makes 8- 10 muffins.
- Bake for 10 mins at 400 degrees F and then reduce the temperate to 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. The muffins are done when an inserted tooth pick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go