Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry
20-minute Gluten-Free ASIAN SPICY SHRIMP STIR FRY made with Lee Kum Kee gluten-free oyster sauce 🦪 paired with white rice 🍚 . This recipe requires 7 INGREDIENTS. You can find this sauce at most grocery stores in the ethnic aisle and definitely any Asian grocery store! I love Asian food and always try to find simpler and healthier ways to make recipes like this. The best part of this dish is that you can meal prep for the next day or two. The gluten-free oyster sauce thickens the sauce that goes well over rice. I hope you enjoy this recipe like I did!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Clean, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Chop chili’s and remove seeds. Use gloves when doing this as it’s spicy!
- In a large pan, add olive oil & bring to medium heat.
- Add chili’s, onion, garlic & oyster mushroom. Sauté for 2 min., then add shrimp. Season with salt & pepper. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, then add the oyster and soy sauce.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onion.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go