Easy Vegan + Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
Here's a recipe for a soft and fluffy vegan chocolate pudding that's naturally sweetened. It's so rich and decadent that you'll never know you're enjoying a healthy dessert.
I’ve found that combining coconut cream and avocado are a match made in heaven. They are what give this pudding its thick, decadent and creamy texture. Plus the added fats help to keep you full and satisfied and less likely to over eat. Basically, it’s the perfect healthy dessert for any day of the week.
I created this recipe for my personal chef clients who follow a Candida Diet, which means that sugar is out of the question. To keep this sugar free I use a combination of xylitol and liquid stevia, but feel free to substitute your favorite granulated or liquid sweetener.
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and starting on low speed, blend slowly working up to high speed. Blend until smooth and creamy, scrapping down the sides as necessary.
- Enjoy with fresh berries, shredded coconut or shaved chocolate.
- Pour into a mason jar or container with a fitted lid and let chill in the fridge for at least one hour allowing it to firm up.
- This will stay good in the fridge for about 5 days.
- I have found that Trader Joe's brand coconut cream does NOT work well for this recipe.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go