Avocado Toast With Balsamic Glaze
Avocado Toast with Balsamic Glaze will quickly become your new favorite way to eat avocado toast. With just six healthy ingredients, this recipe is the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack.
You can purchase balsamic glaze ready to use (I love the glaze from The Tasteful Olive here in KC) or you can make your own.
HOW TO MAKE BALSAMIC GLAZE
Bring two cups of high-quality balsamic vinegar to a gentle boil. Reduce to medium-low heat and let simmer, stirring occasionally. Once the vinegar thickens and is reduced to about 1/2 cup, remove from heat and let cool. Should take about 20 minutes. Store in refrigerator. Be sure to turn on the stove top fan while the balsamic simmers!
I would love to have you check out more of my recipes on at cookingupmemories.com.
- 1 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 2 Minutes|Total time: 7 Minutes
- Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Scoop out the avocado into a bowl and mash it with a fork. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Toast the bread until it is golden brown.
- Slather the avocado mixture over the bread.
- Add a layer of tomatoes over the top of the avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze over tomatoes and avocado mixture.
- Eat immediately.
- If making for a crowd, a potato masher works great to get the avocado just right.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go