This is so easy to make, even smaller kids can help. They will need help with the chocolate, but they can put the fruit on the skewers. You can use your choice of fruits. I used strawberries because we usually make chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day, but this is easier than dipping them.
Fruit Kabobs With Marshmallows, Brownie Bites, Chocolate Drizzle
Learn how to make fruit kabobs with marshmallows, brownie bites, and chocolate drizzle. This is a fun and easy recipe for Valentine's Day or any day.
I also added some brownie bites to make this a dessert fruit skewer. I used large marshmallows too. Smash Mallow has some really fun flavors that would be good for this recipe.
I drizzled both white chocolate and milk chocolate on top of my fruit kabobs. I like to use the Wilton melt and decorate bottle to melt my chocolate in.
- 8 skewers
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Wash your strawberries. Cut the ends off and slices in half.
- Place half of a strawberries, a brownie, a marshmallow, and the other half of the strawberry on the skewer.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and place in two microwavable bowls. Place them both in the microwave side by side and heat in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir at each interval.
- Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate over the skewers. Place in the fridge and allow the chocolate to harden.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go