These S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups come together quickly making them an easy, sweet treat for Valentine's Day. You can adjust your candy, filling and sprinkles for any holiday!
Be Mine: S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
A quick and easy Valentine’s Day treat for the s’mores lover, using a shortcut~ refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough!
They start with ready-to-bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough.
Spray your mini muffin tin liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Break off your cookie dough pieces and place in the tin to bake. I rolled the pieces slightly in my hand so they were round-ish and just the take the square edges off.
Follow the directions for baking on the package of the cookie dough, and bake until cookies are done, about 11 – 15 minutes. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press in the centers gently. I used the back of a melon baller to press down the centers.
Let the cookies cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Use a knife to gently lift cookie cups out of the tin and move to a wire rack to cool completely, then they're ready to fill with Nutella and marshmallows. Broil on high until marshmallows brown, about 20 – 30 seconds, watching so they don’t burn. Remove from the oven and top with a candy kiss and/or Valentine sprinkles or candy of choice. I used Hersey’s Hugs Kisses.
Note to the S’mores Police: Please don’t come after me, since these cups aren’t *technically* s’mores as they don’t have graham crackers. :)
You can find 14+ recipes to make your Valentine’s Day celebration extra sweet, HERE.
- 24 servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Spray mini muffin tin(s) liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Place cookie dough pieces in muffin tin, rolling square pieces in hand until they are round.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-15 minutes.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press in the centers gently to make cup shape. (I used the back of a melon ball scoop)
- Let the cookies cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Use a knife to gently lift cookie cups out of the tin and move to wire rack to cool completely.
- Fill the centers with chocolate hazelnut spread. Top each cookie cup with mini marshmallows.
- Broil on high until marshmallows brown, about 20- 30 seconds, watching carefully so they don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and top with a candy kiss and sprinkles of choice.
- Makes 24 cookie cups. Store covered.
- Alternatively, use a culinary/kitchen torch to toast marshmallows instead of oven broiler.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go