Topped with fresh herbs and parmesan cheese, this is a very filling soup.
Instant Pot Beef Tomato Soup
Here's a delicious soup that is so quick to make! Especially if you make it in an Instant Pot. Dinner can be ready and on the table in about 35 minutes.
That makes it an easy weeknight dinner to make. Although you can make it on the stove top, instructions are for using your Instant Pot.
This recipe uses stew beef; just cube the pieces smaller if you like or if it makes it easier for the little ones.
Or, switch out the stew beef for ground beef. You can change up the herbs and even the kind of pasta you decide to use.
So simple to make, just add ingredients to your Instant Pot.
Add your beef broth and water to the MAX fill line, and let it cook for 30 minutes.
Want more delicious, thrifty meals for your family? You'll find recipes and more!
- 6 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- In the instant pot add in onions, beef, and give a good stir.
- Add in stewed tomatoes, parsley, and basil.
- Fold in the herbs then pour in the beef broth and water.
- Add in pepper. Stir well.
- Place the lid onto the instant pot and set the valve to sealed position
- Press pressure cook or manual button and set timer to 30 minutes.
- Once the instant pot stops counting and beeps release the pressure.
- Cook the pasta stove top as per directions on box.
- Drain the pasta and add to the soup.
- Serve in a bowl topped with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go