Super Thick Berry Smoothie Bowl
This thick smoothie has the consistency of ice-cream and is loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants! Trust me, it's super healthy -and vegan- but actually feels indulgent and blows the pants off any liquid-y smoothie!
- 1 Bowl
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Minutes|Total time: 6 Minutes
- Load the bottom of the blender up with your fresh strawberries, maple syrup, and oat milk. (This will help the blender get through all of the frozen fruit)
- Add in the frozen cherries, blueberries, and bananas. (Having mostly frozen fruit will create the awesome thick and creamy texture!)
- Blend in pulses. If it gets stuck, tamp down with your tamper or a spoon between pulses.
- Serve in a bowl with fresh fruit, granola, cereal, seeds, nuts or toppings of your choice!