Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Soup
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Soup is hearty, delicious and ready in just 30 minutes. If you’re craving a simple soup recipe that will warm your heart and your stomach, this soup is just what you need. It’s full of tender chicken, celery, onion, carrots and fresh spinach in a turmeric flavored broth.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC
The turmeric in this recipe creates a vibrant color to the soup. It’s hands down one of my favorite spices to cook with these days. The proven health benefits are a great reason to use the spice, but I also love the punch of flavor it provides.
I believe turmeric has super powers we are just beginning to understand in the United States. It has been used in India for thousands of years as a medicinal herb. Check out this article to learn more about all the health benefits turmeric provides.
- 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Add olive oil to the pot and set Instant Pot to saute.
- Saute onions, celery, carrots, Italian seasoning, turmeric, salt and pepper for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and saute for one more minutes.
- Add chicken broth to de-glaze the bottom of the pan.
- Cancel saute function.
- Add red wine vinegar, chickpeas and tomatoes to pot. Give everything a good stir.
- Nestle chicken down into pot.
- Set the steam release handle to the 'sealing' position, place the lid on the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes.
- Turn the knob to the venting position and release any additional steam. Be sure the steam is fully released before opening the pot.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred or cut into small pieces.
- Stir fresh spinach into the soup. Once it has wilted down add the check back into the pot.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- Store leftover soup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go