Easy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
It is a new year (goodbye 2020, and hello 2021)!!! The new year brings new beginnings, which for many, means New Year's resolutions to improve health. The key to making and keeping New Year’s Resolutions is to make small specific goals to work towards. For example, if your resolution is to cook more and eat out less; a smart initial goal would be to aim to cook at least 2 times a week instead of saying you are going to cook every night of the week. If you are trying to prepare more meals at home this year, this recipe is a great place to start!
This Turkey Sausage, Cabbage Stir-Fry is low carb, low fat, quick (under 30 minutes), and only requires one pot, which means easy clean up!!!!I hope this simple, southern dish can help you jump start your New Years right!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until softened.
- Add sliced sausage and cook until browned.
- Add diced cabbage and and garlic; cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and reduce heat to medium low.
- Cover pot and simmer for about 10 minutes or until cabbage is softened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This meal is wonderful on its own or pairs well with pinto beans or black eyed peas!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go