Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
My family always loved getting these bars at Christmas time so to save us some money & a sugar rush, I made a healthier version & LET ME TELL YOU they taste just like the real thing, I might even like these better.
Out of all the holiday treats I made this year, these cranberry bliss bars were eaten the fastest & were everyone's favorite!
I think the secret ingredient to this recipe is the orange zest, it brings out so much flavor to the entire bar. I promise you these will be like potato chips, you won't be able to eat just one (and you won't have to).
For more recipes follow @nutritiousnicole_rdn on Instagram
Interested in reaching your health/nutrition goals in 2021? Work with me, a Registered Dietitian to help you meet your goals in a fun, sustainable way! Apply to work with me at www.nutritiousnicole.com . I am offering a 10% New Years discount for all new clients for a limited time!
- 9 bars
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut oil, vanilla, and egg. Stir in the coconut or brown sugar
- Combine wet and dry ingredients into one bowl. Fold in the cranberries and orange zest
- Spread the cookie dough into the prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool
- Just before serving, prepare the frosting. Beat together the Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth in a small bowl with an electric mixer
- Mix in the powdered sugar and orange zest. Spread the frosting on top of the cooled bars, and sprinkle with the dried cranberries
- In a microwave safe ramekin, mix white chocolate chips with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Heat in microwave for 45 seconds
- Using a metal spoon, stir melted white chocolate until "dripping" consistency. Use metal spoon to drizzle white chocolate over top of bars
- Do not skip the orange zest. It adds so much flavor to these bars that skipping it would be a crime
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go