Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 1 Dish
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 28 Minutes|Total time: 33 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the Barilla Rotini according to the instructions on the box.
- Once the noodles are finished, mix all of the above ingredients (except for the chives and noodles) in a large bowl using a hand mixer.
- Once this mixture is combined, stir in the noodles and transfer over to a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and oregano and let bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with chopped chives on top.