Winter Yogurt Bark
Winter yogurt bark-
This recipe is SO EASY all you need is Greek yogurt, toppings, & a freezer. This is a much healthier version of peppermint bark & in my opinion, a lot more delicious. You can snack on it or even eat it for breakfast. I made mine "Christmas themed" with red and green ingredients but you can add any ingredients you'd like. I have also made a 4th of July yogurt bark with red, white, and blue ingredients. There are endless things you can do with this recipe!
Nutrition: Greek yogurt is a good source of probiotics & fermented foods, both of which are phenomenal at feeding our good gut microbiota. The gut is linked to the brain so taking care of our gut microbiomes can in turn improve our mood & give us more energy.
For more recipes follow @nutritiousnicole_rdn on Instagram
Interested in working with a Registered Dietitian to help meet your health goals in 2021? I am now accepting new clients and offering a 10% New Years discount for a limited time- submit an application at www.nutritiousnicole.com
- 12 bars
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 2 Hours|Total time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
- Line a 4x6 dish with parchment paper
- Spread an even layer of Greek Yogurt in baking dish
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top of yogurt and place in freezer for 2 hours or more until frozen
- Toppings are optional- feel free to try different ingredients!
- These can melt quick if you live in hot climate. I suggest eating the bars over a bowl or napkin or, using the parchment paper as a holder.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go