I really like the geometric heart shaped mold. It's perfect for Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Hot Cocoa Bomb
Learn how to make a heart shaped Valentine's Day hot cocoa bomb recipe. This is a fun recipe made with pink chocolate filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows.
Fill your hot cocoa bombs with powdered hot cocoa mix and marshmallows.
I have lots of tips on my blog, including how to choose chocolate and how to melt it. Be sure to click over to get more tips. I highly recommend using chocolate wafers because they melt better than chocolate chips. However, I do have some tips if you're using chocolate chips.
- 6 bombs
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Melt pink chocolate wafers in a double boiler, in the microwave, or in a chocolate melter.
- Pour a spoonful of melted chocolate into the molds. Tilt the mold or use a clean brush to cover the mold. Add more chocolate as needed to cover half of the mold. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Gently remove the chocolate from the molds. If the edges are jagged, heat a pan over low heat and carefully press the chocolate over the warm pan. This will melt the chocolate so it's smooth.
- Fill one side of each hot cocoa bomb with 2 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix and 2 tablespoons of mini marshmallows.
- Carefully melt the bottom of the other half of the heart on your warm pan. Then carefully place the top on the bottom. Use melted chocolate on a brush to fill in gaps if necessary.
- Let sit for 10 minutes in the fridge. This makes 6 Valentine's Day hot cocoa chocolate bombs with marshmallows.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go