Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Almond flour chocolate chip cookies are going to be your new go-to cookies to make if you love soft and chewy cookies! These cookies have absolutely no flour - so you can just imagine how gooey they actually end up being. Not only that, but if you're looking to start off the new year with some healthier dessert alternatives, this recipe is calling your name! Feel free to adjust these to your likely, such as substituting the chocolate chips for raisins and nuts to increase the nutritional value. Last but not least, make sure to eat these with a cup of plant-based milk on the side for a delicious experience!
- 12 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars. This will work best if you have a stand mixer, but an electric mixer or by hand will also work. Once mixed, add in the flax egg or egg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, salt and baking soda together. Then, slowly add this dry mixture to the wet mixture, a little bit at a time until well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll balls (about a tablespoon each) and place them on to your prepared pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. These cookies will harden once removed from the oven and on the tray, however, they will remain extremely soft as there is no regular flour in this mixture.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go