Instant Pot Curry Carrot Parsnip Soup
This Instant Pot curry carrot parsnip soup is an absolute dream! Who knew that the flavors in this soup would go together so well! The carrots, the curry, the coconut, the ginger, JUST EVERYTHING is such a dreamy combination. It is super quick and easy to make. Just throw all the ingredients in the Instant Pot, cook for no more than fifteen minutes, and then blend with an immersion blender (or even a regular blender)! I have served this with grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, bbq burgers, fish, and steaks. It seems to compliment anything you make! Bonus points if you make homemade croutons!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Select sauté on your Instant Pot ,and heat up the coconut oil.
- Sauté the yellow onion, ginger, and curry for 5 minutes, or until soft and translucent.
- Add the carrots, parsnips, and vegetable broth.
- Cook on soup/broth for 10 minutes.
- When finished, use an immersion blender (or a regular blender) to purée until smooth.
- Add the mixture back into your instant pot, and mix in the coconut milk and parsley.
- Serve with bread, chicken, croutons, or whatever you like!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go