A cup of warm, healthy drink it’s great for this cold winter holiday season! It brings the joys, and warmth to the family. A drink for your family gathering , brunch, or afternoon tea. You can make this as part of the family fun to make it with your little one . :)
Warm Cozy Drink
- 4 Cups
- Prep time: 3 Minutes Cook time: 20 Minutes Total time: 23 min
- One pint of apple cider
- One stick of cinnamon
- One orange
- 12 cranberries
- Put all ingredients into a sauce pan or pot that holds all ingredients and leave at least two inches space to to top of the pan , this prevent it overflowing when it boil.
- Turn on high heat and bring it to boil
- Turn to simmer it after it turn boil. Let it simmer for 20mins
- It’s done, enjoy!
- No sugar added, because the sweetness came from the apple cider after it simmered and the orange slices