The reason it seemed so easy? It only contains two ingredients…that’s it, 2!
Two-Ingredient Ice Cream Bread
I saw a recipe for ice cream bread a long time ago, not sure exactly when or where, but since I saw it I have wanted to make it. The recipe to me, though, seemed far too easy.
You mix the two ingredients together, place in a loaf pan, and bake! That's it.
My freshly baked loaf was soft and moist on the inside but the outside, the top particularly, has more of a crumb cake consistency.
I used Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party in my bread (which was good!) but next time I think I’ll try a basic flavor like chocolate….maybe.
If you try it, I would love to hear your thoughts!
- 8 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Coat an 8 x 4 baking pan with shortening and flour or spray well with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix the ice cream and flour together until just combined. It will feel and look as though the mixture has ‘seized up’ and mixing will become very difficult.
- If everything is combined, though, just move ahead and place the mixture into your loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cool before slicing.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go