Roasted Fennel and Potatoes
I know we all love roasted potatoes, but have you ever roasted FENNEL with your potatoes?! It adds some caramelized licorice-y goodness to your tots and it makes these veggies feel indulgent. And before you ask - YES, licorice and potatoes are actually an amazing flavor combo! The thyme and oregano add some warmth, and the coriander gives the brightness this dish needs.
They're so simple and easy, they are perfect for a night when you need to quickly throw a meal together, or prep a big batch for meal prep in the beginning of the week. Either way, they surely won't disappoint! So, next time you’re at the store, pick up a fennel bulb and toss it with those taters.
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the potato mixture on the baking sheet, and roast in the oven for 30mins.
- Enjoy on their own, as a side with your favorite meat, or put a fried egg on top for breakfast
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go