The recipe is super simple - all you need to do is follow my recipe for regular homemade oat milk and just add a nice little touch to it - all deets are below!
Cinnamon Oat Milk in 15 Minutes
if you're obsessed with cinnamon as much as I am, this recipe is for you! It is perfectly earthy yet sweet, and oh it just tastes heavenly!
Why do I prefer homemade oat milk over store ones? you may ask! Well, it tastes great, it is cheaper to make and there are no artificials in it. Even though there are great-quality oat milk products on the market, nothing will give you as much satisfaction and meaning as a homemade one.
- 1 jar
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Mix all ingredients together and blend. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Strain the milk using a nut milk bag.
- Transfer into a jar and keep refrigerated up to 4 days.
- You can substitute dates for 2 tbsp of honey.
- Once you obtain the milk, do not waste the mixture - make oat cookies!
- Make sure to stir your oat milk before every use. The goodness may remain at the bottom.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go