I realise there are people who are determined to incorporate healthy meals yet find it difficult to actually enjoy these healthy meals. Or those who seek healthy alternatives. or those who adore healthy foods and always crave new, cool, and yummy recipes. Whether you're person A, B, or C, this recipe might be for you!
Sweet Chili Parsnip Fries
This recipe is one of my greatest creations of 2019. Yes, 2019! and I'm still going back to this recipe for quick, delicious, and healthy (hell yeah!) fries!
If you like the taste of parsnip and fancy something sweet and earthy, then simply add your favorite dried herb seasoning, such as oregano or thyme, to substitute other spices in the recipe.
However, if you want something EXTRA, then please do follow the recipe because I promise you, it is amazing!
- 2 portions
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 35 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut parsnips into the desired shape - for example, long, fries-like sticks. Add olive oil and mix throughtly.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until tender soft.
- Coat your parsnip fries in paprika and honey. And enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go