Nut Butter Cups
Are you a fan of Reese's peanut butter cups? I am too! But after a while, I get a bit bored of the same flavour, so what better way to change things up than to recreate the recipe! These nut butter cups can be adjusted to your preference because you can use dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate for the bottom layer. For the top layer, you can stick to peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, or any other nut or seed butter of your choice! For my cups, I used a special blend of cashew vanilla and cashew chocolate butter that I found and it turned out delicious. I hope you all can recreate these in your own special way!
- 4 Cups
- Prep time: 2 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 42 Minutes
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave for about 30-45 seconds, until you can mix it well and it becomes a liquid.
- Pour the mixture into silicone muffin cups. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cups from the freezer and spread a tablespoon of nut butter onto each one. Freeze for an additional 10 minutes.
- You can store these in the freezer.
- Thaw for 5 minutes before eating.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go