Espresso French Toast
I am french toast's biggest fan. I could eat it every single morning and not get tired of it. I'm constantly experimenting and trying new variations of french toast flavors. Today, I'm bringing you guys my newest favorite (which is always just the latest that I try) -- espresso french toast. A slight coffee taste infused into the thick challah slice. A perfect buttery crust with the slightest crunch followed by a fluffy interior. Dust with powdered sugar, add a generous amount of maple syrup, and then top with some whipped cream + chocolate shavings. There are no words for how heavenly this combination is!
- 2 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Mix the cold brew, vanilla, milk, creamer, and egg.
- Soak the bread slices in the mixture for 3 min each side.
- Add the butter to the pan and heat on medium.
- Fry each side until golden brown. Try not to flip too often to get a perfect crisp.