Yoohoo Christmas Martini
I have been creating a series of nostalgic cocktails using ingredients or inspiration from childhood favs (mainly geared towards 80’s/90’s babies). I have had my eye on Yoohoo for awhile, and I thought Christmas was the perfect time to bring it in. So that’s how the Yoohoo Christmas Martini was born. I mixed the classic chocolate milk drink with a delightful mixture of liqueurs and enough peppermint schnapps to give it the festive flavor, but not overpower it. Then obviously, it’s not a martini without a good vodka! You mix it all together and pour it into a chocolate drizzled martini glass with a chocolate rim (sprinkled with crushed up peppermint) and voila, you have the perfect Christmas Eve night cap cocktail!
- 1 Martini
- Prep time: 4 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Mix the Yoohoo, vodka, liqueurs, and schnapps together in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Pour some chocolate syrup onto a small plate and dip the rim of the martini glass into the syrup and sprinkle crushed up candy canes onto it before it starts to solidify.
- Drizzle a little bit around the glass as well for great presentation (and more chocolatey goodness!)
- Pour chilled Martini into the glass and Enjoy!