Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 30 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your butter into slices and chop the walnuts.
- In a large bowl, cream together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and butter.
- Mix in the flour and chopped walnuts.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls with your hands and pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool after baking for about 10 minutes and while it's still slightly warm, coat the cookies in powdered sugar.
- Wait for them to cool completely and then give a final coating of sugar.