Triple Chocolate Cake
Do you love chocolate cake? Or maybe not so much? I am one of those maybe not so much kids. Truth be told, I hated chocolate cake for the longest time. It always seemed dry and flaky- in a messy way, not a good way. Maybe I just didn’t care for the flavor of the cake either. It wasn’t until I had been married for 15 years that I found a recipe that changed chocolate cake for me. A friend gave a group of us her recipe and said it’s the best cake you’ll ever eat. And she is not wrong. With much hesitation I made this cake and it turned out amazing. So much so, that now it’s called the Birthday Cake at our house because everyone wants it made for their Birthday. It’s moist with rich flavor and taste good both warm or cold. Once you try it you won’t ever go back to your other chocolate cake.
Blending in chocolate chips!
Greased and floured pan.
Frost the cake!
Styled photo of the cake
- 12 Slices
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl using a hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45- 50 minutes.
- When finished baking, let stand until cool, then frost with chocolate frosting.
- We have made cupcakes out of this recipe and we love it. We adjust our baking time down to 28-30 minutes.