Served hot with a side of French beans and radish
Roasted Green Veggies
If you're craving a zesty and savory meal, then this tamari vinaigrette roasted green veggies recipe is definitely for you.
There's nothing like a hearty meal on those cold winter days. Especially when it's a super healthy and delicious meal. All the greens are packed with vitamins and minerals that help boost your digestive system and energize your body.
What I love about this recipe is that it's totally vegan but very filling too.
Give it a try and let me know what you think 😊
I added all the veggies in a baking dish then added all the spice and tamari sauce
Also added asparagus and Celery for extra flavor and goodness
Started with some chopped cabbage and Brussel sprouts
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes
Dressing and spices
- Chop up all the veggies and add them to a baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil, tamari sauce and the vinigarette then add the rest of the spices and mix it up.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 1 hour or until the veggies are cooked. Make sure to check on them every 15 minutes while tossing them up so they would cook evenly.
- I had the veggies with a side of steamed green beans but you can have it with wild rice, noodles or whatever you like.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go