The combination of fresh and dried herbs help boost the flavor of what would normally be a boring dish. I also like to include mint since it is refreshing and a bit unexpected in a Greek Salad. This salad is best tossed with some goat or sheep feta and a piece of grilled fish for dinner.
Cleansing Friendly Greek Salad
I want to share my favorite Greek-inspired salad with you all. I always whip this up when I have company coming over. It is always a crowd pleaser. Best part… It takes less than 10 minutes to make!
- 1 Bowl
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Emulsify all ingredients in a high speed blender until the dressing is perfectly creamy.
- Transfer to a glass container for storage in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and enjoy!
- Dressing will Last in the Refrigerator for up to 14 days.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go