Always I prefer to bake large batches of gluten free cookies and store it in an airtight container for several days. This recipe is quite easy and requires minimal ingredients. So Whenever we travel or go for a short trip these homemade gluten free cookies are life savers for us. My daughter love to have these homemade Cookies instead of market bought Cookies.
Finger Millet Cookies (Gluten Free)
Happy National Cookie Day!
Made these gluten free cookies for National Cookie Day and it turns out to be so delicious & crunchy. Best snack to Munch in between meals or when ever hungry. These homemade gluten free cookies are packed with lots of essential nutrients. These Finger Millet Cookies are crumbly in texture & taste scrumptious with a cup of hot coffee.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Gluten free Finger Millet Cookies.
If you like these gluten free cookies recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 15 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour.
- Now add jaggery powder & Vanilla essence, whisk it.
- Sieve ragi flour, gluten free flour & baking powder.
- Then combine all together and make a dough.
- Grease baking tray with butter or line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Then divide the dough into small equal parts.
- Use cookie cutter for proper shape or you can just roll in between your palm and then press it.
- Keep all the Cookies on the baking tray at equal distance.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes. Once baked, cool down completely.
- Keep all the Cookies in a airtight container once cooled.
- Enjoy homemade Ragi Cookie with a glass of warm Milk, Tea or coffee.
- I have used less jaggery powder, if you want more sweeter than increase accordingly.
- Don't knead like a roti dough just assemble it all together.
- Once baked cool down the cookies completely.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go