Christmas Themed "Perfect Bars"
Have you ever tried a perfect bar? I went through a phase where I ate one daily but it added up $$$
I like to come up with recipes that are cost efficient & minimal ingredient, and this recipe matches my style 🙌 it only took 5 minutes to prepare & I already had the ingredients in my pantry.
Add any ingredients you would prefer. Fruit, nuts, chocolate, etc. I added peppermint, coconut flakes, and cacao nibs because I had them on hand. Keep refrigerated for best result!
I added Christmas themed toppings but you can add anything you want!
For more recipes follow @nutritiousnicole_rdn on Instagram
Work with a registered dietitian to meet your health goals at www.nutritiousnicole.com
- 9 bars
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Pour mixture in 9x9 pan
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- If ingredients are difficult to mix, heat peanut butter/almond butter in microwave for 10 seconds
- Toppings are optional, add anything you would like. I added Christmas themed toppings for these
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go