This breakfast casserole is so quick delicious and easy to make. Especially if you need an easy breakfast to feed several people. It’s got those buttery crescent rolls we all love and tasty bacon morsels to top it off. I really wanted to make an easy breakfast dish for the holidays and take all the work out of Christmas breakfast! With this recipe you can prepare it the night before Christmas and bake it in the morning. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and it makes the holidays just a little bit easier for you.
- 1 Pan 13x9
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and salt together.
- Rip up the crescent rolls into pieces and cover the bottom of your pan. Save 3 crescent rolls for the topping.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the crescent roll pieces.
- Pour the egg custard evenly over the crescent roll pieces and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle your parmesan cheese on top.
- Chop up your partially cooked bacon into pieces and sprinkle evenly on top.
- Rip up your last 3 crescent rolls and randomly add them to the top of your casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.